Every time I think I’m going to have an easy week and lay back on the couch (loveseat) and binge watch “Love it or List it” and “Bar Rescue,” I instead find myself knee deep in stuff to be painted, moved, hung, cleaned, organized, etc.
Take last week for example:
hang the shade cloth for the patio–part one and part two the trunk turned dog food station–so great! start filling the gaps in the kitchen–halfway done. All I need is another tube of white caulk and to finish painting the trim over the sink
This week I have THREE days off and I’m ready! I’m going to:
- finish the trim in the kitchen
- add one more layer of trim in the bathroom. Remember that gap-it’s getting covered up!
- caulk around the tub in the bathroom (found 3 spiders in there in less than 24 hours!)
- make a new wreath for the front door
- put up my new kitchen hardware
- start (and finish dang it!) my new kitchen island
Also, if you’ve noticed the counter at the bottom of this page, you know that my one year anniversary is quickly approaching. I have 2.5 weeks to gather up all my notes and put together some awesome posts about how far my house and I have come and what I want to get done in Year 2.