A Garden Project

The clematis out front grew like crazy with very little help from me.

c1

 

Those flowers!

c2

So when I found a pin linking to this site I figured it was worth a try.

I bought rooting hormone at Wal-Mart a few weeks ago with this project in mind and today I finally got around to it!

clematis2

 

I’m not going to go through the whole process as I’m not an expert!  Check out the link above for full instructions!

clematis3

 

For these two pots I followed her instructions exactly.  I put them on the table in my living room since plants seem to love it there!

Then I noticed I had a bunch of cuttings (from trimming the above pieces) that I didn’t want to go to waste.

So I filled a glass with water, added some rooting hormone (I don’t really know if that’ll work!) and stuck it in the kitchen window

clematis4

 

I guess even if it doesn’t work, at least it’s pretty!

I’m in no way a good enough gardener to start trying “experiments” but I’m going to give it a go.  Everything I ready said I should trim back the clematis anyways so I figured (hoped!) this wouldn’t hurt!

-A

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “A Garden Project

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s