I’ve been struggling with this
for months. I needed the storage above my toilet but this wire contraption was not cutting it any more. You know what was cutting it?
This guy. I got it at Christmas from my parents and only last week got around to setting it up
and cutting stuff.
While I was at Lowe’s last week getting the polyurethane I picked up some brackets and a board. I had measured the space above my toilet and I knew I wanted the shelves to be two feet long and I knew that I couldn’t fit a very long board in my Jeep. So after wandering around the lumber section of Lowe’s I found a board that was 4 feet long and 8 inches wide. Perfect.
I measured for the top shelf and then just used my level to line up the brackets for the second shelf.
And then I put all my crap back on it. I hated how stuff fell through those wire shelves an nothing sat level and things fell over all the time. I got so tired of straightening it that I just didn’t.
I’m thinking these guys need some Jacobean stain on them to tie them into my dark wood floors in here but that’ll have to wait for this weekend.