When I moved into my house the bathroom was purple:
Then it was blue
And now it’s purple again.
And Phase I is complete!
New paint, check
Bead board, check
(tile in the surround and the floor will be a couple of months down the road)
So now my bathroom looks like this:
The rope mirror is by the door
And I have a new basket for my small products for guests to use
And that shower curtain!
EXACTLY what I wanted!
In pictures it’s looking kind of brown but in real life it’s grey. And perfect!
Once the baseboard was painted I caulked all the edges and figured that since my hands were already messy, I’d go a head and caulk around the door trim and down the seam where the bead board met the trim.
It’s amazing how something so cheap (less than $3 for a tube of it) and easy (seriously, so simple!) can make such a big difference!
I spent under $100 on this project, including paint, trim for the picture ledge, picture frames, printing the pictures, wood for the baseboards, the shower curtain and all the decorative items- a small amount for such a huge change!
And to think, at one point this room looked like this: