*Next week remind me that I wanted a messy house and the exhaustion that comes a long with it!
On my very ambitious weekend to do list are:
1. Extend the base cove around those corners to meet up with the base boards
2. Finally cut the pieces of base board by my front door. I say finally because they have been sitting there, leaning against the wall since we (my dad) put in the new door….the first week I bought my house.
3. And completing the base board trifecta: put the base boards back up in the living room. They’ve been sitting in my shed since I took them down.
side note: remember when we took them down? Let me remind you:
Ahhh, I miss those days. Okay, I don’t, but I do miss those base boards!
4. Clean up and recover these thrift store chairs. $15 each but in need of some TLC.
5. Touch up paint in the kitchen. I’ve had that stain hand print on the wall since I redid my floor.
Can I do it? I don’t know but I’m sure going to try! I’ll be back tomorrow to show you what got done, and what didn’t (because I already think I’m going to need a nap!)